Custom Glaze – FTTC, Sip Trunks, 3CX Phone System and Yealink T46G Phones
Time to upgrade
The Custom Glaze phone system was out of contract. As the system was on lease it was in need of replacement ASAP. Their existing ISDN-30 line provision was an inflexible and expensive product. Faced with the headache of finding a new solution Custom Glaze contacted Halo Digital for assistance.
Mark Fletcher, Managing Director said; ‘We were apprehensive about moving from ISDN-30 to an FTTC Voip product, our main concerns were downtime and if our numbers were ported correctly.’
Custom Glaze can manage all of their inbound call traffic easily. They now have 14 extensions in their head office as well as the ability to:
- Manage the way their incoming calls are handled via installed 3CX software.
- They can also put calls on hold and transfer them to other extensions.
- Route calls to the correct person and create IVR menus to let incoming callers know about opening hours and special offers.
- Record all inbound and outbound calls for customer service, training and audit purposes.
- Because their outbound calls are being routed over a separate FTTC connection, Custom Glaze are enjoying a saving of 45% on their call costs.
- Custom recorded IVR menu system using studio recording equipment
Yealink T46G IP Phones, a Cisco ATA fax adapter and 3CX Phone System complete this bespoke install to provide new and up-to-date functionality to Custom Glaze in Milton Keynes.
Mark Fletcher said; ‘We kept the number all our customers use and there was no downtime! It all happened so easily we are very pleased with the new system and would be happy to recommend Halo Digital to other businesses.’